The Township Clerk administers all federal, state, and local elections for the Charter Township of Bedford. The Clerk’s Office also maintains the voter registration files of the city. To be eligible to vote in elections, you must be a registered voter.
Please visit or contact the Clerk’s Office at the Township Hall or any Secretary of State Branch Office to register to vote. (For a Voter Registration Application click here) To confirm Voter Registration, click here.
Where Do I Vote?
- Precinct 1 - Bedford Lions Club 22116 N. Bedford Road
- Precinct 2 - St. Jerome Church 229 Collier Avenue
- Precinct 3 - Bedford Fire Station #3 5902 Morgan Road
- Absent Voter Counting Board (AVCB) - Township Office 115 S. Uldriks Drive
How can I get an Absentee Ballot?
Please reference the Michigan Secretary of State website for information regarding Absentee Ballots. To send in your application you can:
- Mail it to the Clerk's Office at 115 S. Uldriks Dr., Battle Creek, MI 49037
- Fax it to us at 269-965-0908
- Drop it in the drop box in front of the Township Hall
- Deliver it in person to the Clerk's Office
Become an Election Inspector
For more information, please call 269-965-1999 or email email@example.com.